São João da Madeira
Oferta expira a 31-03-2019.
Wall Street English is looking for ENGLISH LANGUAGE ENTHUSIASTS who are willing to undertake new career opportunities in a multinational company employing over 250 people in Portugal.
World leader in English training is recruiting staff for Center in São João da Madeira.
For almost 25 years, we've made learning English personal, practical, flexible and fun, through learning experiences that are dynamic, interactive, rewarding and tailored to specific student needs. And, we've removed constraints imposed by programs that have rigid schedules or assume that all students learn at the same pace.
• Supervise the delivery of WSE courses and methodology
• Ensure First Class Quality in Teaching and Student Support.
• Coordinate Sales and Service
• Develop centre operation and performance
• Organize and manage service staff and resources
The requirements are:
• Excellent level of English and Portuguese (Philology or equivalent)
• Communicative, dynamic, motivated, team spirit & professional
• Vocation for teaching
• Degree and or TOEFL/BULATS/TKT Diploma
• Teaching experience preferential
• CAP preferential
Wall Street English offers excellent conditions and career possibilities as well as contract, training and ongoing professional development.
Today, we offer programs for individuals and companies in over 28 countries, with 180.000+ students currently enrolled and more than 4.000 personnel working with us all over the world.
Those interested should send their CV with photo indicating the reference "HT_SJMADEIRA_201903" in the subject of the e-mail bellow
For more information please go to wsenglish.pt/contactos/recrutamento/.