Wall Street English is looking for ENGLISH LANGUAGE ENTHUSIASTS who are willing to undertake new career opportunities in a multinational company employing over 250 people in Portugal.
- Planning and delivering lessons using our unique teaching method
- Evaluating student progress and guaranteeing client satisfaction
- Creating study plans and following up on student progress and bookings
- Participating in Social Club activities and promoting them in social media
- Welcoming clients and students
- Presential and online classes
- Excellent level of both English and Portuguese
- Degree (Philology or equivalent)
- CAP / TEFL / CELTA / TKT / Proficiency Diploma
- Teaching experience (preferential)
- Communicative, dynamic, motivated, team spirited and professional
Those interested should send their CV indicating the reference "ELT_Evora_202207" in the subject of the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.